Dr. Abraham Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Chen?

Bad service

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Told dr i was looking for dr.Close to home.Gave him all my medical records.Ive had multiple surgeries .I need dr.For prescription refill .Physical therapy referral .Second visit said he wont prescribe me pain meds..Even tho he took x-rays seen my ailments.Im disabled do not drive now i have to find another dr. S

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Very smart and caring. He actually listens to me to get clues of what may be wrong. I have always been treated properly for any ailments. He has been my doctor for about 11 years.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

A Great doctor. You can tell him very thing and he can solve it.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Very Polite and he was very professional.

Best Doctor hands down.

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I think Dr. Chen is an amazing doctor. He answers all questions and listens carefully. He has a way of making you feel comfortable in his office. I understand that doctors are very busy people and sometimes just want to get through their days just like any other person. However Dr.Chen treats you with respect and gives his full attention. I really appreciate this, especially since I have been to previous doctors who would rush me out the door. He is caring and I feel I could tell him anything concerning my health, without the added embarrassment. Dr. Chen made me realize what it means to truly trust your doctor.

the worst, stay away

Posted on March 5th, 2011

I wish I could give this place no star! I went there over six months ago for the worst check-up I've ever had. Dr. Chen was a real jerk. He never even introduced himself, just walked into the room and demanded that I get naked top up. He was very rude when I asked him some basic questions, and all the hardware was old and looked dirty.And just this month, apropos of nothing, I got a letter from them saying I owe them fifty dollars. I'm contemplating marching in there with a huge sack of filthy pennies.Dr. Chen was unclear about what needed to be done, how much it was gonna cost me, and just started working- did all kinds of stuff he never asked my approval for. He had my back hurting so bad. He was not pleasant, and I go to a great chiro now, and just resent him for the treatment I received at his office.

Best Doctor I have every had

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Dr. Chen takes the time to listen, suggest, and answer questions better then any others. They are small but treats you VERY WELL.If you are looking for a good Doctor, call Dr. Chen....

Posted on September 18th, 2017