Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham R Freilich
Dr. Abraham R Freilich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Freilich is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham R Freilich has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Abraham R Freilich has the following 17 expertise
- Hair Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Laser Surgery
- Nail Diseases
Dr. Abraham R Freilich has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Abraham R Freilich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
In 1989, my first visit with Dr. Freilich, his biopsy of a disorder in a location I could not see, turned out to be melanoma, in a treatable stage. This was shortly after changing to him from another local doctor who I felt never thoroughly checked my skin. Thanks to Dr. Freilich, I have been melanoma free (and alive) since then, with continued basal cell removal for the past 21 years.
Dr. Freilich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Abraham R Freilich accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abraham R Freilich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.