Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Gonzalez
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with The Hospitals Of Providence Sierra Campus, Las Palmas Medical Center and Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
Showing 5 of 7
I have to give Dr. Abraham Gonzalez a 5 rating. I would give him a higher rating if one existed. He treated my 93 year old Father with such care that concern and I appreciated it very much. My Father was in the hospital and Dr. Gonzalez made regular visits to see him. His professionalism is outstanding. He called me several times on my fathers results. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.