Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham I Green MD
Dr. Abraham I Green has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Abraham I Green has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Abraham I Green is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham I Green - Posted on February 9th, 2019
This doctor actively compromised my child’s health by refusing to listen to listen to my concerns, verbally attacking me when I asked cogent questions about possible treatment options, and dismissed her symptoms without adequately examining her. Arrogant doesn’t begin to describe him—he is condescending and rude and just downright unprofessional. His behavior and attitude are toxic to good patient care. Parents beware!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham I Green - Posted on February 5th, 2019
I am not one to write reviews, but I felt I had to warn other parents about this doctor. This doctor is beyond belief rude, passive aggressive and disrespectful. He should not be working with pediatrics. He did not complete my child’s routine checkup. My child was being difficult (typical toddler) so the nurse wrongfully left the room without checking my child’s height, weight and head circumference. Nurse said Dr. would check it and he never did. He clearly did not have the patience for a crying child and was extremely rude to me as the parent.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham I Green - Posted on June 3rd, 2015
Not a fan
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham I Green - Posted on June 20th, 2012
Going to see Dr. Green is a waste of time. There is never anything wrong with your child or it is always a virus, and you are always instructed to wait it out. I understand that every aliment does not require antibiotics, but it is frusturating to be blown off when your child is suffering!!
Disappointed!! So unprofessional ....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham I Green - Posted on May 15th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
40 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Abraham I Green Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC HEALTHCARE, 145 Franklin Pl, Woodmere, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abraham I Green, MD - Pediatrics in Woodmere, NY, in this video.
Dr. Abraham I Green is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodmere, NY.