Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Abraham P Han has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Abraham P Han has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 18
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham P Han - Posted on March 8th, 2017
fair doctor, bad bad nurse
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham P Han - Posted on April 27th, 2015
didn't even see Dr. Han, but instead a female doctor. She does listen and spend time with us, so she is fine, but the WORST part is their nurses! Especially the Chinese with long hair sitting on the receptionist desk! She is playing on her phone all the time while we were there, and gave us really bad attitude. Most importantly, she misread the doctor's note! She gave me a wrong medication!!! Luckily we remember what the doctor said, so we asked the nurse. She looked at the note again, and said: "oh. yeah, it's this one." Then she wanted us to pay the correct medication without deducting the incorrect medication that she gave us. Overall very bad attitude, and not treating your carefully. Think about it, you are having a baby. What if the wrong medication she gave is bad for your baby? What kind of medication was it? Do you even know? Whose responsibility is it? WE WILL NEVER COME BACK!
Vaginal delivery n using insurance, Stay away; otherwise ok
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham P Han - Posted on January 21st, 2013
I used him for many years already, but this year, he starts accepting lots patients from oversea that doesnt have insurance and wants to get c-sect for citizenship purpose. When i delivery, he didnt come when my baby heart beat drop twice at hospital and let me wait for him for 8 hours for breaking my water after i reached 8 cm; until my epidural was done 1 bag. After giving birth, he didnt come to the hospital to check and release me from hospital. Good n friendly doctor, but cant handle too many patients. If you want to csection and have plenty time, he is the best one to go to.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham P Han - Posted on October 24th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abraham P Han - Posted on June 18th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Han is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Abraham P Han accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsABRAHAM P HAN CORP, 1850 S Azusa Ave Ste 309, Hacienda Heights, CA
Dr. Abraham P Han is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hacienda Heights, CA.