Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abraham P Han has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 18
didn't even see Dr. Han, but instead a female doctor. She does listen and spend time with us, so she is fine, but the WORST part is their nurses! Especially the Chinese with long hair sitting on the receptionist desk! She is playing on her phone all the time while we were there, and gave us really bad attitude. Most importantly, she misread the doctor's note! She gave me a wrong medication!!! Luckily we remember what the doctor said, so we asked the nurse. She looked at the note again, and said: "oh. yeah, it's this one." Then she wanted us to pay the correct medication without deducting the incorrect medication that she gave us. Overall very bad attitude, and not treating your carefully. Think about it, you are having a baby. What if the wrong medication she gave is bad for your baby? What kind of medication was it? Do you even know? Whose responsibility is it? WE WILL NEVER COME BACK!
I used him for many years already, but this year, he starts accepting lots patients from oversea that doesnt have insurance and wants to get c-sect for citizenship purpose. When i delivery, he didnt come when my baby heart beat drop twice at hospital and let me wait for him for 8 hours for breaking my water after i reached 8 cm; until my epidural was done 1 bag. After giving birth, he didnt come to the hospital to check and release me from hospital. Good n friendly doctor, but cant handle too many patients. If you want to csection and have plenty time, he is the best one to go to.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Han is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Abraham P Han accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHan Abraham P, 1850 S Azusa Ave Ste 309, Hacienda Heights, CA
Dr. Abraham P Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hacienda Heights, CA.