Dr. Abraham P Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham P Han?

The best

He knows what he's doing. Trust him.

fair doctor, bad bad nurse

didn't even see Dr. Han, but instead a female doctor. She does listen and spend time with us, so she is fine, but the WORST part is their nurses! Especially the Chinese with long hair sitting on the receptionist desk! She is playing on her phone all the time while we were there, and gave us really bad attitude. Most importantly, she misread the doctor's note! She gave me a wrong medication!!! Luckily we remember what the doctor said, so we asked the nurse. She looked at the note again, and said: "oh. yeah, it's this one." Then she wanted us to pay the correct medication without deducting the incorrect medication that she gave us. Overall very bad attitude, and not treating your carefully. Think about it, you are having a baby. What if the wrong medication she gave is bad for your baby? What kind of medication was it? Do you even know? Whose responsibility is it? WE WILL NEVER COME BACK!

Vaginal delivery n using insurance, Stay away; otherwise ok

I used him for many years already, but this year, he starts accepting lots patients from oversea that doesnt have insurance and wants to get c-sect for citizenship purpose. When i delivery, he didnt come when my baby heart beat drop twice at hospital and let me wait for him for 8 hours for breaking my water after i reached 8 cm; until my epidural was done 1 bag. After giving birth, he didnt come to the hospital to check and release me from hospital. Good n friendly doctor, but cant handle too many patients. If you want to csection and have plenty time, he is the best one to go to.

he is always very kind and comforting

Unprofessional Staff

During my last visit, staff pulled the wrong chart. Walk in on me when I'm changing to demand for my insurance card. Always make the attempt of making me pay instead of send the bill to insurance. Will never visit again.

he educates patients

Dr. Han spent time to educate me about the status of my condition and treatment options. He answered all my questions before i could make my treatment decision. He is a wonderful physician that i can trust him to handle my miscarriage and future pregnancy. I would also recommend him to my families and friends.

Great Dr

Love the staff & the dr! Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Best Doc Ever

I would definitely recommend Dr. Han. I went to the ER at Whittier Medical with pain on my side and the doctor on duty that night did scans and recommended surgery. The next day Dr. Han came and said he would not do surgery until he did his own ultrasound scan after which he said I no longer needed surgery. He has been my Doctor since. That was in 1999.

Dr. Abraham Han is by far the greatest doctor I have ever had. He makes you feel comfortable explains every procedure step by step, extremely knowledgebale you know you are in good hands as his patient I would definately refer him to all my friends, the staff is extemely friendly, and most important the follow up is extremely prompt and diagnosis is always accurate, this is a doctor with skill!