Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Levitin
Dr. Abraham Levitin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Levitin is affiliated with Wooster Community Hospital, Marymount Hospital and Lutheran Hospital. Dr. Levitin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Levitin has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Abraham Levitin has the following 7 expertise
- CT Scan
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- PET Scan
Dr. Abraham Levitin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Waited almost two hours for procedure with Dr. Levitin. He was not considerate and seemed flip with my concerns. Would NOT recommend.
Dr. Levitin misdiagnosed my infant daughter. We went to see him about a lesion on her face. He wanted to give her general anesthesia and administer injections that we later found out were completely unnecessary. He was a nice-enough guy, but please get a second opinion when seeing him regarding the Vascular Anomalies Program!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Levitin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Suny Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abraham Levitin in this video.
Dr. Abraham Levitin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.