Dr. Abraham Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Morse?

Patient

Posted on November 24th, 2015

He is so nice and really does listen to everything you have to say. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Dr Morse is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone with pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. He diagnosed my problem correctly and I feel great after my surgery. Thank you Dr Morse!

This is the Dr. to see.

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Dr. Morse is excellent. He was the first urologist to listen to me, do appropriate testing and explain my diagnosis. I highly reccomend him especially to IC patients.

Great doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Morse is a wonderful Doctor, he is not arrogant, very kind, does return calls and always is concerned with his patients. I had a good experience with him and would recommend him to other women suffering from pelvic issues.

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr. Morse and the surgery I received from him. I would recommend him to any woman having problems with prolapse. I felt we'll cared for. I now feel great! Thank you Dr. Morse

Botched Bladder Test

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Morse did a "simple" bladder test on me and ever since then I have had chronic pelvic pain. My life has been seriously impacted by that unfortunate appointment. Please consider another Doctor. I had to give a star for rating so this could be submitted. He gets many negative stars from me.

Botched surgery

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Did not like waking from what was supposed to be minor exploratory surgery to find out another surgeon needed to be called in to repair major mistake made by dr morse. My life has changed dramatically beware of surgery with dr morse

Doctor's Response

I think you may not have the correct doctor. Although I would never hesitate to if I thought I needed help, I have not had the occasion to call in another surgeon during an operation for several years.

Posted on July 8th, 2017