Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Munabi
Dr. Abraham Munabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterbrook, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Munabi is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. Dr. Munabi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Munabi has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Abraham Munabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterbrook, PA.