Dr. Abraham M Obuchowski Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abraham M Obuchowski?

Stay Away!

Don't go near this guy! Steer clear and find someone who won't ruin your life with a botched procedure

WARNING STAY AWAY!!!

I am permenantly damaged from a spinal tap performed by this butcher! He is a negligent practitioner. Do not take a chance with him and your health.

Mrs

Dr Obuchowski, 3 years ago, saved my life. I had a brain scan done, with no recommendation for follow up, while routinely reviewing scans, He called my neurosurgeon (located in another county) and asked about my welfare. I had a brain aneurysm that was unstable, and needed follow up. As a treatment he injected 3 platinum coils into it, which stabilized it. He has followed up on me yearly. His staff is awesome also!

just dont let me find u

You are terrible doctor you are reason we lost a loved one from your merci procedure in , make sure I dont catch u in public

Dr. Abraham M Obuchowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.