Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Abraham J Sayegh
Abraham J Sayegh is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 9
You see Dr Sayegh help save my life in 2002 because of him and GD I am here and just the other day I was thinking about him and then I found out this misfortune have happen to him and I feel offer full he is a good DR. could some thing could be done doctors like him are not found always couldn't he have another chance? Because of him I am alive today Yes GD help him and here am I does anyone knows where he is now? I would love to thank him for helping me if anyone knows I would love this info. Thank you Rhona.
Dr. Sayegh was my doctor. He has been stripped of his medical license due to drug addiction. His license was revoked over a year ago. He has not practiced medicine for at least that amount of time, yet this website claims a recent positive review. This website is not accurate and should not be considered when choosing a physician!
Abraham J Sayegh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions18404 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix, AZ
Abraham J Sayegh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.