Have you seen Dr. Abraham K Sleem?

Excellent doctor

Since it was the weekend, the office was very busy which I completely understand and was worth the wait. He answered all the questions I had and took his time evaluating my eyes with no rush. He made sure I understood the Laser Eye Surgery and what type of equipment he uses. Great doctor.

I highly recommend Dr Sleem!!!

I highly recommend Dr Sleem!!!

WoW

One surgery with Dr. Sleem changed my life - NO MORE GLASSES

I never normally write reviews but in this case I feel the need to. I went in as an emergency to see Dr. Sleem last Saturday. The girls gave me an appointment after explaining to them I thought I had an infection. Mohamed, one of the techs, is absolutely great. He interacts very well and explains things very clearly. The guy knows his stuff. After i saw the dr whom is extremely professional and caring. Really a nice guy. He told one of the other techs to perform an allergy test on me and i panicked because im scared of needles. The tech Zeina was a very nice girl and she explained it would not hurt and it was nothing like needles. She talked me through the whole thing which I thought was very nice of her. On the way out the girls gave me an appt which I will be going back to!! Highly Highly recommend

Wonderful doctor! Very thorough and patient during exam. The office is very hi tech which is a nice bonus too.

Great experience

Very short wait time and doctor was informative and respectful. I would highly recommend.

VIP service

It feels like an office off park avenue manhattan- it is very well done an the receptionist is nice and the doctor very smart and professional I am looking forward to the next visit when I bing my kids to see him for their check ups

Keratoconus

I was seen by 4 different eye doctors in my neighborhood because my glasses never worked until I met Dr. Sleem who in the first 5 minutes was able to figure out why I could not see right. After a very thorough exam he sent me for a special contact lens for my condition and now I can see better than I could in YEARS !!

I recommend Dr. Sleem, he is very punctual and to the point. He was also very thorough and did not waste time getting me to surgery.

Dr. Abraham K Sleem is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.

Dr. Abraham K Sleem Is this you?