Dr. Abraham E Soroudi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Abraham E Soroudi?

Excellent job on Lasik surgery

I am and attorney and went to Dr. Soroudi about a year ago for Lasik for my nearsightedness. I was a difficult patient because of extreme sensitivity in my eyes. He did an absolutely incredible job - by the next day my vision was 20/20. Within a month, my vision was better than 20/20. Since then, I have had no side effects, problems, or complaints whatsoever. I have recommended him to family and friends because he does superb work.

Dr.Soroudi

I went to his office in Santa Monica,i was waiting for him more than 2 hours.he checked my both eyes for 6 min.he gave me wrong prescription for contact lens.after 2 weeks i contacted to him to correct one,they wants charge me again.they never follow up and he did not give me sample contact lens. and i wont go back to his office again.so sorry

Terrible experience with Lazik

I went in for Lazik eye surgery. I had both eyes done. After several months my sight is still poor, with halo around lights. I still cannot see closeup. He indicated one eye would see near and the other far. I have gone 5-6 times complaining that my sight hasn't improved, despite paying $3,500. On my last visit, he offered me eye glasses. What is this doctor good for? This was a terrible experience.

Very professional

Dr Soroudi is very professional he takes time to examin you and explain his diagnoses. His office has the newest and best equipment for diagnosis and lazer treatment. Dr. offices in los angeles is equipped to give various service and treatments in one location.

SOROUDI GAVE ME THE GIFT OF PERFECT VISION

Getting my procedure with Dr. Soroudi was one of the best decisions I ever made. He is a doctor who truly cares for his patients. I true professional!

Racist Staff

I went to the office in Santa Monica/Los angeles area. I was waiting to go in to my consultation and I noticed a Hispanic woman waiting to pay for her procedure. She was about to go into surgery. Well I think the staff didn't know I was Iranian (I do look Mexican) because the next thing I hear is the office manger telling the receptionist "make sure you collect money from 'these people'" (in Farsi) Then she said "these people sometimes don't pay in full so we have to make sure we collect before the surgery" All this was said in a racist tone! Needless to say I didn't get my surgery here! Very unprofessional on many levels

Amazing Doctor!

Great Doctor. I did my Lasik with him. Changed my life forever.

I highly recommend Dr. Soroudi

I heard Dr. Soroudi's ad on the radio and went to see him to get Lasik done. I was tired of dealing with my contacts... the dry feeling or falling asleep in them. I was very impressed with the way he and his staff dealt with me. I will admit that I was really nervous when I went in for my Lasik. I am one of those people who is overly sensitive about my eyes. Dr. Soroudi made me feel comfortable. I was in and out in two hours. The next day my vision was perfect. I highly recommend this doctor. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

the service is poorly he is about money!

i went to check my eyes they charge 100 per regular consultation and 150 to check deeper your eyes , this guy spended a very short time with me and told me my eyes are ok , that is not true because i still have problems with my eyes he sugest lasik surgery with out a previous diagnostic of my eyes he not even gave me some medication for my eyes , something to lower my alergic , no he was rushingme all the time to get the next costumer, i dont recomend this guy , i cant not even trust my eyes for a surgery with this unetic guy! do not visit this guy , you ve been warned!

bad manner after wrong surgry