Dr. Abraham L Woods III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham L Woods III?

I have been with Dr. Woods for 20 years and he is the best. He takes time to ensure that your problems are taken care of and gives proper medications and follow-up instructions. It is a pleasure working with DR. Woods.

Dr Woods was terrific and put our mind at ease right away about the procedure he was doing. He followed up, was professional. Relaxed and funny! We would highly recommend Dr. Woods to anyone. I imagine we will continue to see him for followup checkups.

Dr Woods had terrific bedside manners and put my husband and myself at ease right away. He saw him several times in follow apt and to remove a stint. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Took the time to review my case. Not just trying to get me to do surgery. Highly recommend.

this doctor was recommended to me by an emergency department (kidney stone). I called for an appointment. I was told to come to the office the next day. I arrived and I was not on the schedule and they had no record of me.

Patient Care

Physicians are responsible for their office staff in all areas of patient care. Unfortunately, this office is poorly run and incapable of handling patients medical and emotional needs.

Dr. Abraham L Woods III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.