Is Dr. Abram Burgher the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abram Burgher MD
Dr. Abram Burgher has the following 1 specialty
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Abram Burgher has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Abram Burgher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Abram Burgher's office for more information.
6245 N. 16th Street Phoenix, AZ : (602) 600-0483
More about Dr. Abram Burgher
A highly trained pain specialist and anesthesiologist, Dr. Burgher received his bachelor’s degree as well as medical degree from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, receiving magna cum laude and ...
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Spine Institute (ASI), 6245 N. 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Abram Burgher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.