Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abrar M Arshad
Dr. Abrar M Arshad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bowling Green, KY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Arshad is affiliated with Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital and Logan Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abrar M Arshad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Critical Care
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 19
I have seen him for 4 years. He has done nothing for me. Go in with horrible pain. It's always just my IBS. Which he never tried anything different for. Start passing blood and he still does nothing. Tells my regular Dr nothing else he can do. Really you never did do anything. Hate him he has ruined my life.
The absolute worst experiences with any kind of communication! Had a CT scan 6 weeks ago and he has never called with results. If you call the office, don't expect any response! I really wish I didn't have to give him any star! Will NEVER go back to him, even if he was the last doctor on earth! Would not take a dog to him! Gave him chance after chance.
He is rude, and also told me I was "fat", which I am not! I'm built stocky and may be could lose 10lbs, but that is not fat. He also told me I was full of "poop" after my colonoscopy and that he saw nothing wrong with me. I have Chron's and I am going to another doctor, since I have had Chron's all my life, diagnosed 25 yrs ago, and am still having troubles, which he never addressed. He was almost an hour late for my procedure, which was very upsetting as I lay on the table waiting. I would not recommend this doctor due to bedside manner and wait time. He is rude and obnoxious.
Would not choose this doctor. He was rude and stayed onto you about weight. Wanted me to loose 100lbs in 3 months. When I returned I had lost 26 lbs and he let me know how poorly I had done. 100lbs does not come off in 3 months unless you have surgery. Which my insurance does not pay for. He had me in tears every time I left there.
Dr. Arshad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Abrar M Arshad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestern Kentucky Gastroenterology Associates Llc, 996 Wilkinson Trce Ste A10, Bowling Green, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abrar M Arshad in this video.
Dr. Abrar M Arshad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.