Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Absalom H Tilley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Absalom H Tilley has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Find another doctor My wife and I experienced the most absurd treatment at this place. First clue is the LARGE waiting room! You will be there from 40 to 60 minutes so bring a good book. My wife ended up with COPD and broken rib. None of these conditions were found by Dr. Tilley despite x-rays taken onsite and several test procedures all of which we never got any results on except if anything is wrong the doctor will call you! We were scheduled one day for a test procedure, was called the day before as a reminder but after waiting 45 minutes in those not so plush chairs we were informed the staff had the day off to attend a training class, hence nobody was available to do the test procedures needed. We didnt pay for the test which has now resulted in a collection agency calling three or 5 times a week and a collection report places on our credit history. Try to do a mortgage with that on your record! This is just another practice that runs as many people thru as they can with little or no concern for their patients. We found much better doctors, less waiting time and genuine concern by searching around
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Absalom H Tilley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Physicians Group, 1003 Schneider Dr, Malvern, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Absalom H Tilley in this video.
Dr. Absalom H Tilley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Malvern, AR.