- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Absar S Ali MD
Dr. Absar S Ali, MD is a doctor primarily located in Kingman, AZ, with other offices in Kingman, AZ and Farmington, NM. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. They speak English.
Dr. Absar S Ali has 3 locations
Dr. Absar S Ali has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Absar S Ali has the following 9 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Absar S Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3269 N Stockton Hill Rd Kingman , AZ 86409
- 3269 Stockton Hill Rd Kingman , AZ : (928) 757-0649
- 801 W Maple St Farmington , NM 87401
More about Dr. Absar S Ali
Dr. Ali graduated from the Dow Medical College in 1983. Dr. Ali works in Kingman, AZ and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.