Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abul K Azad
Dr. Abul K Azad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Abul K Azad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abul K Azad has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abul K Azad - Posted on August 6th, 2015
35 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFAYETTEVILLE VA MEDICAL CENTER, 2300 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Abul K Azad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.