Dr. Ada Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ada Hall?

GO Elsewhere!

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I went to Ada Hall several times for dry eyes, corneal ab rations, etc. she seemed genuinely concerned at first but that didn't last. Go to another eye doc. You'll be better off in the long run!

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I was referred to Dr Hall by Affinity Urgent Care because they didn't know what was wrong with my teary, bothersome eye. I thought it was infected but apparently not. Dr. Hall was curt, rude and patronizing, practically laughing about the referral and me for even coming in. All this in less than 5 minutes and a quick look at my eyes. She said nothing was wrong, belittling me in the process, and I still have mattering, tearing and discomfort in both eyes now. Terrible experience and I need to go in again to another ophthalmologist for this, but NEVER to her.

Posted on October 22nd, 2016