Dr. Ada C Hanlon Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ada C Hanlon?

Dr.Hanlon been treating both of my sons now for the last year. Prior to Dr. Hanlon seeing my oldest child we were in the process of switching pediatricians due to poor service by another doctor at the same practice. Dr. Hanlon spends quality time with her patients and treats everyone with respect. It is a shame that we did not have the pleasure of her treating our childern prior to the poor service we received for the first 3 years if my oldest child's life. Even though the West Palm Beach office staff is absoultly terrible, the jupiter office is great to work with all the time. Dr. Hanlon is human in her approach and very conversational. She makes you feel like family.

mother of three

I love Infants & Childrens doctors but Dr. Hanlon is one of my favorites. She is excellent. She listens and is thoughtful in her diagnostics. I have known her for over ten years and never had a bad experience.

Very kid friendly

Dr. Hanlon was able to speak to my teenage daughter easily about her ADHD issues and talked about her first gyn appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Hanlon to all my 'mom' friends!

Excellent Pediatrician

Dr. Hanlon has been a godsend! My child has had a lot of problems and Dr. Hanlon has been terrific about addressing my child's issues and getting her additional help right away. She is also great with kids. My daughter absolutely loves her. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.