Dr. Ada X Vanvloten Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ada X Vanvloten?

Filing with medical board about Ada

She lied during our medical visit. She is one of the most condescending people I've ever met. She is arrogant and rude. I'm positive her positive comments are from her family or done by herself. No way do people like this witch. She should be removed from practicing!

Dr Ada is very educated knowledgeable and professional doctor. I am very pleased with her device

Doctor was disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional on follow up visit.

mom

I love this Dr. She really takes the time to let you know what going on. She gives household suggestions if needed and she is really good with my kids. She makes sure they feel safe and not affraid. I always get an appointment quick and she even makes house calls if needed. Two thumbs up!

I have been going to Dr. van Vloten since the birth of my daughter in 2006. No matter what question she asks me, my answer is wrong to her. If I am giving my child juice, she does not want me to give her juice. If I am not giving my child juice, I should be giving her juice...etc. She always asks me to leave the room when she is immunizing my child, which I find to be an odd request and I decline. She seems scatter-brained and can't remember to write a prescription or which immunizations she has given or is giving, or how much to give. I wish I had more options, I would change doctors in a second.

Dr. Ada X Vanvloten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burke, VA.