Dr. Adahli E Massey Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Adahli E Massey?

Needs a lot of improvement

Dr. Massey does not spend a lot of time with you as a patient and does not show a lot of concern as to what you are going through. She orders the same tests repeatedly and never gives explanation as to what the results are from the test. Every visit, I have to give what seems like gallons of blood and urine and I have not once gotten a results as to what was found or not found. She rushes in and out of the room and it is hard to understand her most times due to her accent and she really don't try to make you understand. I have been seeing her for a little over 3yrs now and it hasn't improved.

Remarkable Physician

I was a patient of Dr. Estrada Massey in another state and time. Her care and knowledge base were superior to any Rheumatologist I have had since. I wish I had her expertise, caring spirit, and willingness to go the distance in the best interests of the patient available to me now. Dr. Massey is a class act and an incredible doctor.

Fibromyalgia767

Overall, Dr. Massey did a bad job. She was loud, rude and did not listen to my concerns. I am in pain, tired, depressed and she mad things worse.

Not that Confident

I have been a patient of Dr. Massey's for several years, but have never had the most confidence in her ability to treat me. She seems to push the same treatments over and over even when something isn't working. She also seems to lack compassion.

Great doctor - really lousy staff

I really like Dr. Massey. She is incredibly nice and understanding. However, her office staff is just about the most non-responsive group I've ever encountered. Recently, I lost my health insurance and wanted to find out if my prescription could be renewed without having to make (and pay for) an office visit. I called and left messages and even sent a fax. I got no reply for two weeks. Finally, my dentist happened to be a friend of Dr. Massey and I mentioned to her my situation. She called Dr. Massey and only then did I get a call from the office. This is an example of what is wrong with healthcare today. People just don't really care about individuals - they just look at the bottom line to make a profit.

I tried this doctor and found the office environment to be very disorganized and not confidence inspiring. I would be told something would be ordered, like an x-ray and it wouldn't happen. Also, the wait time in the office was horrible!

Dr. Adahli E Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, AL.