Dr. Adaku U Nwachuku Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Adaku U Nwachuku?

So grateful for this amazing consult!

I have unfortunately been a very "complex" and involved patient since I was a child (now in my 50s) and have never met a more compassionate, thorough and dedicated doctor as Dr. Nwachuku. I couldn't be more impressed and after years of terrible, undiagnosed spinal pain (along with many others from various causes), she was able in my initial visit to get me on my way to having this understood and treated. She spent two solid hours 1:1 going over my case in detail and I left feeling hopeful for the first time in ages. Many thanks! (Please note that most of the delay in my being seen was because the staff and doctor were being so thorough and careful in reviewing everything I had brought for them. I never mind waiting for care this amazing!)

Dr. Adaku U Nwachuku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.