Dr. Adaline Zalkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adaline Zalkin?

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Instantly knew I met a great doctor and wonderful person. And her staff madenit easy to book appointments and prescriptions were called in for me. Such a great experience. Highly recommend this office.

Professional & Caring Dr. and Staff

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Dr. Zalkin's staff was friendly & professional. This was my first visit, I arrived early to fill out paper work, once it was done I did not wait long to be seen. Dr. Zalkin listened to my concerns and answered my questions! She made me feel comfortable. Dr. Zalkin is professional & caring.

Less than 1 star.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Being in healthcare for the last 18 years, I've managed to visit with the majority of general practice doctors in Sarasota. I don't expect a lot. Listen, be respectful, be relatively punctual & be kind. It didn't take me long to recognize that Dr. Zalkin was incapable of the majority of these qualities. Most importantly, Dr. Zalkin's ego gets in the way of her ability to be a good doctor. God forbid you ask about alternate therapies. If she didn't come up with the idea, she will practically berate you. When I took my iPhone out to jot down a few terms I was unfamiliar with, she became condescending & rude. This is 2014. I'm not talking on the phone, I'm taking notes because she's obviously incapable of being questioned. I wouldn't recommend this doctor. There are plenty of capable doctors in Sarasota.

Posted on September 24th, 2013

I would never go back to this doctor. Her office staff (3) gossiped about another coworker at the reception window for us to hear loud and clear. We had to wait 90 minutes just to go into the exam room even with an appt. There was only one other patient there the whole time and they came after us and went in before us. This doctor went through the motions of a quick in and out, and let me bill your insurance. $400 for 5 minutes. What a waste of time. I would NEVER go back to her. Never did she give us a followup call to make sure everything was ok. Oh, and this profile pic for this doctor must be a very old picture of the doctor, because I didn't recognize her.

Sylvia Caplan

Posted on June 9th, 2012

t diagnostician. I recommend her to all of my friends.

You can never get an apointment

Posted on November 29th, 2010

everyday her office hours are different.

A Doctor Who Cares

Posted on July 23rd, 2009

This is one of the most caring docs I have ever had the pleasue of meeting. She cares for mom in law who has Alzheimer's/dementia. She had a wonderful beside manner and is aways open to finding us a specialist if we need it. I plan on going to her in the future should I need a GP. She is awesome cool.

Posted on November 18th, 2017