- 6 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 2 locations
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Adam B Althaus has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Adam B Althaus has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
6 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam B Althaus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.