Dr. Adam Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Altman?

Good

Posted on July 11th, 2016

We had a great experience. Our long term eye doctor recommended Dr. Altman and he had done her mother's cataract surgery as well. He was very nice and really explained things real well. My husband's surgery went perfectly and he is really happy. We recommend him.

Very satisfied.

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Wonde ful. Called to check up on me after my surgery, which helped me see better. Very nice man.

Great bedside manners. Really cares!

Posted on July 12th, 2015

Easy to talk to. Explained things well and made me feel very comfortable about how he was going to fix my eyes, even though I've always been frightened about anyone near my eyes. He did exactly what he said he would do, and even called to check on my at 8 at night after my surgery, which I've never had another doctor do and was really appreciated. Now I see great. Thanks doc, you're the best!,

He did a super job!!

Posted on June 14th, 2015

My husband and I were delighted with Dr. Altman's care. Our regular eye doctor suggested that we see him because my husband was losing eyesight from cataracts. The office was friendly, and the doctor spent a lot of time with us and answered all of our questions even though he was pretty busy. His secretary Jennifer was very accommodating and helped us get a surgery date that was convienient, even though we needed to reschedule it once for an unrelated reason. Dr. Altman is a skilled eye doctor and my husband said he never felt a thing during the actual cataract surgery. His vision healed up good and he can see well again and is really happy. We both like and recommend Dr. Altman. He is really a good doctor.

Great Surgeon

Posted on April 4th, 2015

He did a great job on my eye surgery. He is a fantastic doctor!

Very satisfied patient

Posted on June 1st, 2014

Dr.Altman restored my eyesight after 30 years of wearing contacts. I was very fearful of the surgery and he and his staff instilled confidence,I would give 10 stars if that choice was available...

Outstanding results from surgery.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Explanation of procedures, courteous staff, outstanding facilities. Surgeon and staff called after surgery to check on my status.

Best guy around for Eyes

Posted on June 15th, 2013

He was excellent. Did my LASIK surgery and my moms cataract surgery, and we both did great. He explained things very well and made us feel very comfortable. Great bedside manner. He learned at Duke med (I think) and Wills eye in Phiadelphia which is supposed to be the best place to study.

Very pleased

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Great experience, overall. The wait was longer then we would have liked, but he was the third doctor we had seen and the others were unsure of what to do. Dr. Altman was polite, very professional and really kind to my husband, who has had a problem with swelling of his left eye after another doctors eye surgery. Dr. Altman did a partial cornea transplant operation which gave him his vision back. Then after that healed he did cataract surgery on his other eye and it went great, with big improvement. I wish he was easier to get in to see, but we were really pleased with Dr. Altman's care. I wish my husband had gone to him first.

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Busy office, but worth the wait. Easy to talk to. We were sent to him by another eye surgeon and he diagnosed the problem and fixed it. I wish the wait was less, but he really helped me and spent time explaining what was going on. Very satisfied.

Love this guy

Posted on October 21st, 2009

Spent time with us, and operated on my wife's eye and fixed her vision!

Posted on September 24th, 2015