Dr Adam Angeles Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr Adam Angeles?

Review of bend plastic&Reconstructive surgery

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I had great time with DR. Angeles.We talk about dinosaurs and he is funny.I was glad he didn't give me shots! I've had 2 surgeries with DR.Angeles and both went great.You should come to this place. -Cedric Henry-Robledo age 8 and 11/12ths

Very sensitive and caring.

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr. Angeles and staff are very kind, helpful and proficient while caring for your well being. Always accomodating and try to be as helpful as possible.

Successfull Wound Healing

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I have had several Doctors attempt in clearing up my wound with no success. The wound continued to worsen as they tested for infection, prescribed antibiotics though the test would always come back negative. One Doctor used epi-fix for about 2 months with no success because his technique was very - well - different. Doctor Angeles is not afraid to really work with the would. He does a great job cleaning it each time, puts as much epi-fix in the wound that he could. It is progressing WELL.

Very satisfied

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Communication with clarity was top notch. Dr. Angeles was very professional and intent on giving me excellent patient care. I have experienced an outstanding outcome from my breast reduction

Back to my old self...

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I'm looking better and even feeling better after getting my lip fixed. Not really a big deal but to me it was. Thank You for all you have done.

Great Care

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Came in with a steam burn and received fantastic care and back to work. Thank You Very much Dr, Angeles

Excellent

Posted on September 30th, 2017

When I was finally referred to you I was frightened, discouraged and believed I would be permanently disfigured. You and your staff gave me such amazing medical and emotional care for which I will always be grateful. Sincerely, C.

Great

Posted on September 12th, 2017

I came in very nervous he made me feel as if I had nothing to worry about. He gave me all the information I needed without me needing to ask alot of questions. I would absolutely end my friends to him him!

satifaction

Posted on August 31st, 2017

exception care empathy concern interest in over all care

Posted on August 29th, 2017

always a positive experience. everyone is so supportive and encouraging.

I felt safe in his care during a troubling time

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Dr. A and his staff was wonderful. I received very good care and he is obviously a very talented, skilled surgeon. Everything has turned out very well. My only suggestion would be that his support staff could be more available and easy to get hold of during the very difficult time after breast surgery. It is a frightening experience and I wish the nurse had reached out to me. That was only initially however, and afterwards the experience with them was very pleasant.

Takes his time and is very patient

Posted on August 14th, 2017