Dr. Adam Arredondo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Adam Arredondo?

Very Intelligent and caring

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Arredondo manages his practice very well. He is so helpful for chronic pain psychological issues. I have been going to him for several years now. I ust wished he took Medicare and supplement policies. He goes to other countries and helps children. He is a dedicated man and doctor.

Pain is GONE

Posted on August 29th, 2016

After years suffering from chronic pain I went to visit Dr. Arredondo. He was so caring, he listening to me and understood my feelings. With his advice I recovered from depression due to lower back pain. He helped me beyond words. I AM PAIN FREE!!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Great at explaining terms and optional medicines for my condition.

Good initially, awful doctor after surgery. Just wants your money

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Been seeing him for 2 years simply because he was the only doctor that would give my hydrocodone for my L4L5 herniation of 7mm. Finally opted to have a discectomy as it had not gotten better and a month later I am in the worst pain of my life. He didn't follow up after my surgery, finally went in and he saw me for less than 2 minutes and touched my feet and said I was healed. If I'm healed why do I hurt a hundred times worse than I ever have? Would not give me stronger medicine even though nothing I had was helping. Sent me home from surgery without a script for stadol which made me so sick so I was home the weekend after surgery with no meds and in agony! If you just want some minor pain relief see him, anyone gets hydrocodone from this guy and I mean anyone. If you want real help he doesn't know what he is doing! Don't ever let him do any procedure like I did! Worst mistake of my life!!

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Run run away fast.

Thanks to this doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Having severe arm pain due to a pinched nerve, I finally have some relief after a Depo-Medrol injection. I feel this doctor is very knowledgeable. I appreciate his staff and the time he takes to explain things tome.

Posted on July 30th, 2017