Dr. Adam Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Baker?

Great Experience!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I've been going to Dermatology Realm to see Dr. Baker and Denise for over ten years and am always impressed with them as well as the rest of the staff. I've never waited more than a few minutes to actually see Dr. Baker and he has always given me a thorough understanding of the answers to my questions along with treatment options, costs, and expected results. I have never felt rushed and have always felt like I have received the best care. I used to go to another dermatologist who I liked, but would take several months to get an appointment and would wait a long time in the waiting room when I got there. Every visit at Derm Realm has been a really good experience and I'll keep going back.

Not tconcerned

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I saw Dr Baker several times and was satisfied with the care I received. I basically told him that I was on an acne treatment plan that was working and he continued it for me. He did recommend trying low dose accutane which is a very aggressive drug with many restrictions and side effects. I had been on that before and I did not feel that it was necessary considering my treatment had my acne under control. I also had a series of cosmetics procedures that were recommended to me by the aesthetician there. Recently I contacted the office several times regarding one of my prescriptions that had increased in price. I left multiple messages for the nurse. I was never contacted. It has been 3 weeks since my last call and no one called me back. It seems that the team there is not concerned with their patients.

Great doc, highly recommend

Posted on November 28th, 2014

Dr. Baker is good at what he does which is acne treatment and cosmetic treatments. I had an annoying problem with adult acne and he prescribed a simple regimen that has kept me blemish free. Getting an appointment was easy. Try to get an appointment with a local dermatologist and you'll have to wait 6 months. I got in with him within a week or two. I am a physician myself and I trust his medical care. Unlike other cosmetic clinics he does not try to push costly treatments on you. I asked about laser for scars and he advised me not to pursue it. Office staff and nurses are great and helped me get hold of the prescribed medicine at low cost through mail order since my insurance company wouldn't cover it. I highly recommend Dr. Baker.

Dr. Adam Baker will ruin your life (BEST patient 2 SCRAP HEAP)

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I was one of Dr Adam Baker best patients until they gave me a laser peel that ate up the left side of my face then perscribed me the most dangerous medication on the market for the acne I didn't have till I came to office. I almost died should had a million dollar law suit but Dr. Adam Baker had be sign a waver to get my 1,000 back for the procedure that made my face look like I had leparcy then that fake smile and hand shake faded. He used to be a dermatoligist in the ghetto he should had stayed there.(

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Enjoyed the visit very much. He was prompt and seemed like he truly cared. Great staff.

NOT A DERMATOLOGIST

Posted on May 20th, 2010

just found out and am devestated that I was tricked into thinking I was seeing an actual dermatologist by the name on the building

skn