- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam P Barta has 2 locations
Dr. Adam P Barta has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adam P Barta has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Adam P Barta Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adam P Barta
Adam P. Barta, M.D., joined the Family Practice department of the Austin Medical Education Programs (AMEP) in May 2003. Dr. Barta attended McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, where he earned his undergraduate degree in 1990. He earned his Doctor of Medicine from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC, in 1995. Dr. Barta then completed his Family Practice residency at the University of Virgina in Charlottesville, VA. Since 1998 he has been in private practice with the Austin Regional Clinic. Dr. Barta sees private patients at the Blackstock Family Health Center as well as teaching residents and medical students at Blackstock and Brackenridge Hospital. Dr. Barta is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice.