The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Czelusta
Dr. Adam Czelusta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Katy, TX, with another office in Katy, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Czelusta is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton, CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Czelusta has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Czelusta is a very good dermatologist. I have been a patient for over 6 yrs. but his office staff is another story. I have been calling for over a week to get an appt. but every time I call I am put on hold never to be heard from again or I am passed on to a voiced mail box that is alway full. Maybe the excellent doctor needs a few more staff member.
He was referred to me by one of my coworkers. Her entire family are Dr.Czelusta's patients, including her teenager boy.He was an extremely nice person. What I liked a lot was that, he never try to sell me anything, which is common and popular among dermatologists. He listens with patience and then gives me the diagnosis. Rather than prescribing the medicine directly, he goes through my questions and concerns and discusses all the options and their pros/cons. He always wears a smile which makes me feel he sincerely cares about my problem as a friend.After my first two visits, I already had full trust in him.
Dr. Czelusta has been our dermatologist for as long as we have lived in the Katy area; about five years. He is competent, caring, and works quickly, wth no wasted time. He has removed several suspected skin cancer sites on both my wife and me. We are extremely pleased with his work and demeanor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
Dr. Czelusta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Mhhs Katy Hospital
Christus St. Catherine Hospital
14 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Adam Czelusta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adam Czelusta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.