Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam F Dachman has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
I have had multiple hernia operations. Until I met Dr. Dachman they all failed. I had been to Madison, WI hospitals and doctors, but the Dodgeville hospital and Dr. Dachman really made me feel like I was special. That was reassuring. My hernia operation went really well and I was back to work in only 5 days. I think I probably could have returned sooner, but the doctor told me to take it easy. It has been 6 months and I'm fine. Like nothing happened. I had multiple surgeries for my hernias prior to meeting Dr. Dachman. His caring approach and tiny incisions were amazing.
Dr. Dachman educated me about all the risks and benefits of my surgery. I had a great chance to ask questions and he took the time to answer them all. I had total faith in his abilities. My surgery went well and the nurses at Upland Hills Health did a fantastic job caring for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Dachman and Upland Hills Health to anyone requiring services they provide.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Adam F Dachman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUpland Hills Health Center, 833 S Iowa St Ste 105, Dodgeville, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam F Dachman in this video.
Dr. Adam F Dachman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dodgeville, WI.