Dr. Adam Fier Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Adam Fier?

cocky to a fault.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

This Dr was unfortunately my anesthesiologist for a surgery I had. He was smug and seemed to care more about his appearance than my surgery. I hate to stereotype but he definitely had the rich kid who became a doctor vibe.

terrible doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Extremely rude and obnoxious. Terrible bedside manner . Needs to learn some people skills. He was sarcastic and condescending. Stay away

intentionally inflicted pain

Posted on May 10th, 2013

caused severe trauma when in his incompetence or intentionally had to stick me twice while attempting to put in an IV. I have a severe phobia to needles. This doctor was not supposed to have done the IV according to our plan. And when he came in claimed he knew of my problem and would not hurt me. He said he would try it our way and if it didn’t work he would treat me like they do the babies. He allowed his ego and arrogance to interfere in my well being. Some form of disciplinary action should be taken to insure he would not cause this harm to another person.

Type 2 Diabetes