Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Foreman
Dr. Adam Foreman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Foreman is affiliated with Opelousas General Health System, Lafayette General Medical Center and Heart Hospital of Lafayette. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Foreman has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 27
I don’t know how this clinic even sees patients every day. They NEVER answer the phone, it just goes to voicemail every time, and even when you leave MULTIPLE voicemails they never call you back. Is everyone over there just twiddling their thumbs wondering why there are no patients or what is going on????? I’ve worked in the veterinary field for years and we don’t even treat animals and their owners that way. If I wouldn’t answer the phone or call my clients back I’d be fired. They also have been overcharging me PLUS getting paid by my insurance, come to find out. (So getting double paid). When I looked into it further, it turned out that they have been holding money that belongs to me for over a year and a half. Had I not pestered them about it, they probably would have kept the money...but let’s not speak too soon, I still haven’t received the money yet. Although Dr. Foreman helped my back issues, I am running for the hills from this place!!!
Dr. Foreman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Opelousas General Health System
Lafayette General Medical Center
Heart Hospital of Lafayette
Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
6 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Adam Foreman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Neuroscience Center, 136 Hospital Dr, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Adam Foreman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.