Dr. Adam Foreman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Foreman?

Run!!!!

I don’t know how this clinic even sees patients every day. They NEVER answer the phone, it just goes to voicemail every time, and even when you leave MULTIPLE voicemails they never call you back. Is everyone over there just twiddling their thumbs wondering why there are no patients or what is going on????? I’ve worked in the veterinary field for years and we don’t even treat animals and their owners that way. If I wouldn’t answer the phone or call my clients back I’d be fired. They also have been overcharging me PLUS getting paid by my insurance, come to find out. (So getting double paid). When I looked into it further, it turned out that they have been holding money that belongs to me for over a year and a half. Had I not pestered them about it, they probably would have kept the money...but let’s not speak too soon, I still haven’t received the money yet. Although Dr. Foreman helped my back issues, I am running for the hills from this place!!!

Agree with the previous review. Absolutely no bedside manner and would not make eye contact. Truly sad because he seems to know the medical side of his profession very well. I would drive hundreds of miles to see another neurologist before seeing this doctor again.

No bedside manner. Avoided eye contact. Never smiled or showed empathy. While he may be qualified as a physician, his lack of relating to his patient and ignoring their concerns makes for a less than satisfactory visit.