Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam R Frederick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Finally a dr. that is all that Im looking for. I always look for online reviews because I have been in hot pursuit of the right doctor that I feel comfortable with. I looked online to see if I could find anything on my doctor, as there was not anything on him before. Allow me to pause to quickly rate him because I know this will be helpful to those who want to find themselves a patient of a FANTASTIC doctor. Here goes!!.. ahem...Personable, looks you in the eyes, takes time listening to you, (ie: doesnt rush in and out like most of those detached creeps do) attractive to look at and absolutely friendly and delightful. He even has a sense of humor. Of all the doctors Ive ever had, and that has been many in my quest to find the right doctor who combines skill and humanity, he is the closest thing to perfection.
12 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Adam R Frederick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdam Randall Frederick Md, 2501 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR
Dr. Adam R Frederick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.