Dr. Adam French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam French?

Fantastic Doctor.

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Spent some years working with the Amish.

IMPORTANCE of Patient Reviews

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I used to work for Adam French. HE MAKES HIS STAFF WRITE POSITIVE PATIENT REVIEWS here. His actual patients leave his office angry, and still sick. God help his patients.

Beware of this guy

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Because this guy REFUSES TO WRITE A PRESCRIPTION for ANYTHING, my son is now permanently deaf in one ear. We are in the process of suing him. VERY RUDE MAN.

Genuine and Caring Physician

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Office staff is friendly

progressive

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr. French is progressive in his treatment and very nice. I would recommend him any time.

Find another Dr.

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Very Rude. would not answer follow up calls. Totally missed a diagnostic test. Fired me after I asked about test results.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Military mentality. Gets you back on your feet quickly. Very Practical.

Great "Bedside" Manner

Posted on February 19th, 2015

A friendly and very approachable doctor. I feel very comfortable with him. He talks to you like you are a friend or neighbor and is not huffy or condescending in any way. When I first starting seeing him, it was hard to make an appointment or get approval on a refill (or even a call back). Now those problems seem like they have been resolved.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

adam is an amazing doctor. my husband, daughter and myself just adore him. he delivered our little girl and we have been with him sense. he is not just our doctor but our friend.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I take my toddler son to Dr. French and he is WONDERFUL. My son is very skittish when it comes to doctors and often has to be consoled by multiple nurses when it comes to even the simplest procedure, like getting weighed. Dr. French is SO good with him and it makes going to the doctor almost a delight. My son has also on occasion been seen by the other doctors in the practice and they are all really nice. Dr. French is the best, but if he is unavailable, there's other great doctors there.

Didn't seem to care

Posted on February 5th, 2012

No bedside manner, did not feel there was any concern in my health problems.

Great Family Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr. French has delivered 3 of my children. He is friendly and caring and great for routine things such the children's shots and physicals. You never have to wait too long in the office and the staff is warm and friendly.Unlike a few other doctors in town who seem to be in the business of catering to drug seekers he states right on his website that he doesn't prescribe pain medication or anti-anxiety drugs (both of which are linked to abuse and are a big problem in our community) and that keeps a lot of the riffraff and undesirables out of the office making for a great family environment.If you are ill, it has taken a few days to a week to get an appointment, and it seems like getting a doctors note for a child who stayed home with the flue was a bit of an annoyance to him. He is very hesitant to write prescriptions for antibiotics and will tell you to wait a week and comeback (Which I understand because of people overusing antibiotics and hindering children's immune systems),but sometimes I can't wait a week to get better, so if I feel that I need antibiotics I go to the ER. Overall the small issues are easy to overlook when you are dealing with a great doctor who takes the time to get to know you and your family.