1 Rating • 1 Comment

Exceptional treatment

I have been a patient of Dr. Adam Greene's for several years. Every time I come to the office I am treated as though I am family. Right away you feel comfortable no matter what issues I have (which is very important when you have heart issues). The staff is very polite and efficient. Dr. Greene is extremely intelligent and knows when to relax or knows when an issue is serious. My wife and I have worked in the healthcare industry for over 35 years and all we have heard is how good Dr. Adam Greene is. I have ongoing cardiology problems and I have been working with him in order to keep my health still "healthy". I would highly recommend Dr. Adam Greene and his knowledgeable staff for anything heart related to friends and family.

Birth Control

Dr. Adam L Greene is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elwood, IN.