Dr. Adam J Grunbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam J Grunbaum?

Refuses

Got a referral to this Dr. but his office said he doesn't take my kind.

This Doctor is not the best listener. Not sympathetic at all. My appointments are always so rushed as if he is in a hurry and as if I'm wasting his time. Appointment times normally are running one hour or more behind schedule. Very limited staff.

Too many issues to write. Complete paperwork was not sent to me and somehow it was our fault. Doctor did not spend too much time with us. We were there 2.5 hours and most of the time it was waiting. My 82 year old mother was walked to another building for x-rays. She uses a cane and no wheelchair was offered. This place is not professional.

This Dr needs an award . I believe he goes way beyond to help his Patients, he is kind, caring, easy to talk to, honest to the point and concerned with your medical conditions, he will fight to the end with you. Smart? Absolutely, best Dr I've seen. His staff and office is well run all flows smoothly. Great asset to Gulf Coast.

Unprofessional

Very disappointed. He started out nice, but as his practice grew, he became more arrogant and less caring towards his patients. Office staff is the worst as well! They double book your appointments (doctor and infusion) and then cancel your appointment but don't give you the decency of a phone call. They tell you when you get there and the doctor sides with them! Totally unprofessional!! My time is just as important as his!

I'm young and a lot of doctors have just written me off - whether they be rheumatologists, pain management doctors - anything - even with a ton of evidence of RA. I was referred to Dr. Grunbaum and I'm so glad I was. He is the only doctor that has taken the time to actually look at my records, symptoms, and background and take me seriously. He was extremely friendly and his staff is amazing as well. Everyone made me feel so comfortable. I have always had a negative view of rheumatologists because of my experience; however, he is completely different and changed my view. Over the last 8 years, I have seen countless doctors about this and he has been BY FAR the best.

Disappointed

Did not shake hands upon meeting me for my first time. Ignored my husband. My records, meds etc. were typed out and easy to understand. Doctor seemed dismissive. Did no physical exam. Did not check skin integrity, look for any swelling. Did no pain assessment. Did not look at paper work complex in office. Extremely disappointed.

I am so so glad to have found Dr.Grunbaum. His staff Toni and Liz are awesome. If i ever have a question Toni calls me right back with the answer. Dr.Grunbaum never ever rushes me, he really listens. I am just so sorry it took me so long to find him, but i am so glad i did. I am under going Remicade infusions and Debbie the infusion nurse is an absolute angel :) There just isn't enough room here to write everything i feel about these people. You are all truly a godsend. Thank you !!

Very knowledgable and caring doctor.

Dr. Grunbaum doesn't rush me as a patient, listens to what I have to say, works with other doctors who are treating me and makes suggestions as to what course of treatment he believes is beneficial to me. His receptionist needs a "happy" pill and is overall a sourpuss who doesn't even smile when greeting patients. His nurse is okay and seems pretty knowledgable.

I love Dr. Grunbaum! I have been dealing with some mystery illness for a couple of years. He has been patient with me and doesn't talk at me but with me. He's always honest and open, ensuring I get the right treatment. He is very much on top of all my medical issues. Highly recommend him!

I can't believe I have found such a caring doctor. I have not seen this since I was a child. Thank you so much for being there for me.