Dr. Adam D Hickerson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Adam D Hickerson?

I have been a patient of Dr. Hickerson for the last 10 months. My experience with him and his office staff have been 5 star and nothing but courteous and professional. I had no trouble scheduling appointments and the actual appointment was always at the time specified. I was referred to Dr. Hickerson by my primary care Dr. regarding an abnormal lab work number. I must say from my first meeting and through the whole medical process, Dr. Hickerson always explained fully what the problem was, options and the advantage and disadvantage of each. He even referred me to an oncologist to fully understand that option and its advantages and disadvantages. Once he felt I fully understood all my options we sat down, discussed my concerns, and agreed on the best medical approach for me. I elected surgery and he again fully discussed all aspects and risks involved. The surgery went exactly as planned and Dr. Hickerson continued to monitor the 2-3 month recovery making sure all my normal functions returned. I couldn’t be happier with my experience and surgery with Dr. Hickerson and his staff. He always gave me plenty of office time never rushing through the appointment and always explained the problem, options, advantages and disadvantages. You will also find his office manner is very comfortable, honest and reassuring. I also would like to thank Pomona Valley Medical Center where I had my surgery. This is my 4th surgery experience there and have had nothing but the best care. Five stars to both Dr. Hickerson, his staff and Pomona Valley Medical Center.

My Experience

I had a procedure done that is quite frightening for a guy. From the moment I walked into the office I was treated with respect and kindness . My consult with Dr. Hickerson was very informative as well as calming. The procedure was not what I expected. I felt comfortable, relaxed, not frightened at all. There was very little pain and you can believe it when Dr. Hickerson tells you in the consult that there is very little pain. Again I was treated with respect and kindness and I will highly recommend Dr. Hickerson and his staff to any guy considering a Vasectomy.

Quick, Professional, Comfortable, Satisfied

The title of my review speaks volumes about my experience with Dr. Hickerson and his staff. All very courteous and professional, and made me feel extremely comfortable about my vasectomy. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes from my appointment time to get in to see the doctor, and he was always friendly, to the point, and very knowledgeable. The day of the procedure, I was in and out in 10 minutes, and needed nothing more than rest, frozen peas, and Ibuprofen for recovery. I was back on my feet again quickly, and did not experience any complications. If you are searching for the right man for the job, look no further than Dr. Hickerson. He is your guy!

highly recommend going here

I had put off seeing a urologist for a while; likely you may be doing the same. The office staff and doctor made the whole experience easy, took time to explain things. I should have made the apt much sooner.

Dr. Adam D Hickerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.