Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam S Holzberg
Dr. Adam S Holzberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Holzberg is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ), Virtua Voorhees Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam S Holzberg has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Holzberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Adam S Holzberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGuy S Hewlett MD, 3 Cooper Plz Rm 221, Camden, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam S Holzberg in this video.
Dr. Adam S Holzberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.