Dr. Adam Berman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Adam Berman?

Minus One star

Posted on December 14th, 2017

This guy spent most of our office visit on his phone text messaging. It was clear the $300 consultation visit for my Dad was a bother to him. I asked him you think you can get off your phone and explain our options. His cold distracted reply was to wait and see how much the insurance will pay and then says to me, your Dad is 86 how much money do you want to spend to give him a little more time. You gotta know when to fold these poor excuses for Doctors and go find a real one.

Highly skilled, great Dr.

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr. Berman has performed two procedures on me in the past 3 years, all with great results. He explained every step of the procedure to me in detail prior to surgery and was very honest with any questions. In each situation, Dr. Berman's conduct was professional and his bedside manner was very good. If using the Garden State Urology office, I would highly recommend Dr. Berman.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Complitely misdiagnose my problem. Even after my complain that I still have same pain he told me that he do not see any problem at all besideds what he treat me for. After consulting with different urologist and douing proper ultrasound it was found that I was completely misdiagnosed. Very bad doctor!!! No knowledge whatsoever.

Di vinci surgery to remove prostate.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr Berman was recommended to me by my Urologist. He told me Dr Berman had much more experience using the Di vinci robot to remove my prostate.My Father had the open Prostate surgery about 6 years ago in NYC at Slone Kettering.As I compare my experience with Dads I would highly recommend The Di vinci method.Dr Berman listened to my wishes and explained the positive and negative of my cancer.I was lucky to get an opening in the operating room that Friday .Dr Berman along with the Saint Clare's Denville staff were wonderful.Two weeks later and I am very happy of my desision to use Dr Berman.

Cold, Distracted

Posted on September 13th, 2011

During my last visit, his phone kept going off with text messages, which he kept checking while I was in the office talking to him! He was too distracted to bother with me. He doesn't even look at you when you talk. He never checks your file during visits, so you have to keep reminding him about what tests you've already had and what, exactly is wrong with you so he doesn't repeat tests or forget what to go over with you - it's terrible! I'm done with him! I'm finding a new doctor this week. My health is too important to put in the hands of someone who simply doesn't care about his patients.

Posted on October 29th, 2017