Dr. Adam J Rubinstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Adam J Rubinstein?

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND OUTCOME

After a failed attempt to reduce my breast implant five years, I decided to try again with Dr Rubinstein. I paid over $5000 to a well-known plastic surgeon in Miami to exchange my implants for much smaller without a lift over five years ago and ended up with the exact small bra size and $5000 lost money. After a devastating experience, I was extremely cautious. I couldn't believe my results with Dr Rubinstein. I assured me that I would get good results. He was right. He was able to exchange my implants 200 CC smaller and no lift!! I am extremely grateful and super happy. Everyone now notices and I can walk around with smaller breast that fit my frame. He does not advertise as much but for sure deserves the five stars!!

37 year old female 6 months post Tummy Tuck Surgery

After loosing  150 lbs.  I looked great but the skin on my lower abs was loose and somewhat hanging. So I decided as a gift to myself for loosing all the extra weight I would do something very special and consult a plastic surgeon. Being that I am a medical professional myself, it was of utmost importance to me to find the perfect Dr. in order to obtain the perfect results.  I chose Dr. Rubinstein and six months post surgery I am so glad  he performed my surgery. His is genuine, compassionate, empathetic,  has unexceptional bedside manners, competent and communicative to his patients, and a truly gifted plastic surgeon. His staff and office manager  are very courteous, helpful and  professional.  I am so over joyed with seeing the results. I have battled being over weight my entire life, and for the first time I have a beautiful flat stomach and a slim  waistline.  I do have a family history of keloid formation hence being  concerned for keloid formation  for my own scar after surgery. Surprisingly the scar from the surgical site is  really thin, healthy light pink in color and  healing just fine.  I am so happy I chose Dr. Rubinstein who made is possible for me to give myself the perfect gift after loosing 150lbs. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU DR. RUBINSTEIN.

Dr. Adam J Rubinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.