Dr. Adam Jacobs Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Adam Jacobs?

A Bright Light for Women

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Jacobs is very competent with what he does. He alleviated many of my concerns and discomfort before and after my surgery with his concise information and surgical experience/skills. He and his team have made a terrible medical situation much more manageable! He has been in touch with me during and after my procedure to make sure everything is ok with me. Dr. Jacobs is a bright light for women!!

Excellent

Posted on March 29th, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor. I met him during very sad period when we were tx my pg due to medical reasons and doctor Jacobs showed compassion and understanding.He has a really good staff.I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Jacobs to any woman going through what I went through with my pregnancy. He is very skilled, competent, caring, and thorough. He made a terrible situation just a little bit less terrible.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr.Jacobs is a rare jewel. I consider myself extremely lucky to have found such a skilled doctor and outstanding human being.

Lucky to find this doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I was referred to Dr.Jacobs by another fantastic doctor in the same field. I had been facing a very serious and traumatizing matter and needed the care and services from someone that I felt cared and was experienced and knowledgable. I found that with Dr. Jacobs. He is great at what he does. I'd recommend him to all women that need that bit of extra from a doctor.

Late term abortion (19 weeks)

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Due to a negative amniocentesis result at I was referred to Adam Jacobs, MD for my late term abortion (19 weeks). He was by far the most compassionate, informed and skilled surgeon I could have hoped for. He is extremely busy and obviously cares deeply about providing women the best medical treatment available and advocates openly for it, which is to be highly commended.Even with his incredibly busy schedule he made himself available by phone from the moment the surgery was booked right through until weeks afterwards. He personally checked up on me over weekends and late in the evening.I had no complications during or after surgery and months later I am happily pregnant again.I cannot recommend him highly enough. An outstanding doctor.

Highly Recommend this doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Highly recommend this doctor. He had been very supportive and took time to answer my questions.

strongly recommend this doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2009

I recently underwent a surgical procedure with dr. Jacobs. He was very understanding and very patient. I strongly recommend him.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016