Dr. Adam Z Kawalek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Z Kawalek?

Quite possibly the coolest Doctor I have ever met!

Going to the Doctor was never something I looked forward to, especially since a lot physicians don't know how to speak in "human terms". Luckily I found Dr. Kawalek which is the coolest Doctor you'll ever meet. He'll make you feel comfortable no matter what you go in for. On top of that he really knows his medicine and will take the time to answer any questions you may have.

Detail oriented and very personable

Dr. Kawalek was very patient and spent a more than appropriate time with me which was quite comforting and appreciated. I felt compelled to submit this because other doctors haven't shown me the same level of care.

Thank you Dr. Kawalek

My family had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kawalek from start to finish. My daughter was really sick and really nervous and not only did he provide us with amazing care but he made my daughter Sasha feel safe and comfortable and even made her laugh. Dr. Kawalek helped my family tremendously during that stressful time and I cannot thank him enough for being a good doctor and such a kind man to us.

Very knowledgeable

Dr. Kawalek is an incredible Doctor. Not only does he take them time to listen to your concerns his bedside manner is better than any doctor I have seen so far . At 61 that says something !

Uniquely caring

Dr. Kawalek has an amazing bed-side manner which is really the most important thing to me when it comes to doctors. Not only does he clearly have a great working knowledge of his field, he makes sure his patients and their family is informed of everything that is happening. Honestly is what it's all about and Dr. Kawalek has that in spades. Highly recommended. THANK YOU Dr. Kawalek.

A true professional

Dr. Kawalek was a true professional. He made me feel at ease.

Not too impressed with medical abilities. If you have a choice find another MD

Hospitalist

Dr. Kawalek is a really special physician. He only works in the hospital as a hospitalist (a new field I think) but did such an incredible job caring for me. I felt like I was being treated as a human being not a lab rat! He has an amazing bed side manner.