Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam N Kinal has the following 1 specialty
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Tummy Tuck
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Showing 5 of 18
From day one of my consultation I knew I made the right choice. Dr. Kinal is highly recommened. He takes his time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Dr. Kinal and I discussed a plan that was most suitable for the best results for me. After my procedure, Dr. Kinal and Jo (office assistant) stayed in constant contact with me following up on my condition. Every visit I have with Dr. Kinal he tells me no matter what day or time it is if I need him he is right there. I am over the moon happy with my progress thus far and is super excited for my future results. Jo is such a sweetheart and so very warm and welcoming. Thank you Dr. Kinal and Jo for helping me get the old me backâ¡
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Adam N Kinal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCulver City Surgical Center, 9700 Venice Blvd, Culver City, CA
Dr. Adam N Kinal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Culver City, CA.