Dr. Adam D Klugman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam D Klugman?

There's a test for that

I've suffered with IBS for 30 years. After my first test run-a-round, the doctor said I had IBS. The doctor said "IBS" is what we call this because we don't know what is going on. Dr. Klugman continues the trade. Test, test, no conclusion. After we get the results of the latest test- it is Sayonara:Klugman.

Outdated treatment options

Friendly in the beginning until his out of date treatment methods were questioned. Very arrogant attitude. Sought second opinion from two other GI doctors. Both agreed his suggested treatment options were outdated and somewhat dangerous.

I've been with Dr. Klugman for quite a few years now I love his staff and the care that I get from him. I wouldn't want any other doctor.

Recommend Highly

Very personable, does not rush you and explains everything clearly as well as answering all questions.

Stay away

Hello, I had 3 appointement with Dr. Klugman. I was diagnosed with sevear Uclerative Colitis. Since Prednisone and Imuran wasn't effective, doctor started me on Injectables. I was freeking out because Injectables were not effective after 6 weeks and I also take prednisone and Imuran togeter. Called doctors office to talk about it. Hours goes by, days goes by and week goes by. After calling doctors office multiple times, finally got a call on 15th day around 4:35 pm, unfortunatley I wasn't fast enough to pickup the phone and couldn't pickup the phone. I called right back, they took my information and still no luck talking to doctor. Finally got a call from doctors nurse 16th day to talk about my concer. Still couldn't get a hold of doctor. Dr Klugman may be the best doctor, but what good is a doctor if you can't talk to him when you need him. After 2 weeks you get to speak with some in his staff who are not a doctor and pretty useless. Do youself a favor and find yourself another doctor. Also, the receiptionist she is the biggest joke. When i demanded i want speak with a doctor or nurse or patch to voice mail, she goes she is the voice mail, and give her the message. Listen lady, you may be just doing your job, but you got to understand peopel call their doctor not for fun or to socialize rather they are ill and in pain. If you just want to do your job, go to burger king and flip burgers. That does not requires compassion or emotions.

Dr K-

Great doctor. Is professional but does not do needless tests to confirm the obvious.Would definitely recommend-RNS

One of the best

Dr. Klugman first saw me in the hospital and I have continued with him for several years. He is compassionate, caring and very good at diagnosing. I trust him (and I don't say that lightly with doctors), and value his judgement.

One of the best!

Dr. Klugman is one of those rare, old-fashioned doctors who really cares about his patients -- but he's not old! He doesn't rush office visits. He is technically proficient, but also has a great bedside manner. He treats the whole person, not just your disease. His staff is always courteous and promptly returns phone calls. I highly recommend Dr. Klugman.