Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam P Kramer has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
Excellent care received from Dr. Kramer on recent hernia repair. He was friendly and knowledgeable. My recovery from surgery was quicker than I expected. Only annoying part of the process is that Dr .Kramer works with medical students. This makes the length of your appointment longer since the medical student does an exam, then discusses it with Dr. Kramer, then Dr. Kramer sees you and does the same exam again. Medical students have to learn somewhere though and it does give me extra confidence in a way to know that my Dr. knows enough about his field to teach it to others. Just expect a longer appointment time than normal because of this.
I had a horrible experience with this so called physician. I first had my experience with Mr. Kramer when I went to the ER and ended up with emergency surgery. Things went terribly wrong. I ended up with infections and had to go back into surgery for the second time. He called me a liar because he did not believe me that I reherniated. Needless to say, I was found that in fact I did have another hernia and was not willing to repair it again. Top that off, I heard him telling one of his student doctors that I was a "frequent flyer" to the ER due to pain and nausea. Mr. Kramer, I wouldn't be a frequent flyer if you did your job right in the first place. I asked for my medical records and they were not going to give them to me because they said if I went to another surgeon it would be a loss of business for them. You are not worthy to be called a Dr. in my book. I have consulted the boards for Mr. Kramer as well as contacted an attorney. Be ware of this man! He is not a doctor, maybe a wannabe dr.
23 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Adam P Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Surgical Associates, 3460 NE Ralph Powell Rd, Lees Summit, MO
Dr. Adam P Kramer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lees Summit, MO.