Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam D Kurtin has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Showing 5 of 51
I recently came down from up north and had to see Dr. Kurtin. I called to make an appointment had to wait a few weeks and was told by the receptionist that she would call me if she had a cancellation. I really didn’t think I would hear back from them two days later I got a phone call from them and they were able to get me in sooner. I saw Dr. Kurtin and he is a wonderful doctor and took his time with me and answered all of my questions. His staff was simply amazing and the office manager came out to the waiting area and even introduced herself to me. Not only to me but all the patients in the waiting room. I have never experienced compassionate care like I did with this doctor and his staff. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs surgery. thank you Dr. Kurtin
I had heard by my friends and family that Dr. Kurtin was the doctor to see. Well they were right. He saw me for my gallbladder and it was smooth sailing from there. The staff is simply amazing to they were all so kind and very caring. It was the best doctor visit I could ask for (and we all know we don't want to be at a doctors office). He was simply everything I heard he was, Amazing!
Had an emergency and Dr Kurtin was on call at SLMC. He was quick to diagnosis the problem and took him to surgery. My son had a speedy recovery and did well thanks to the hands of this skilled surgeon. Follow up appointments went well to. Staff was amazing and so friendly. So blessed he was on call. Thank you Dr Kurtin.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Adam D Kurtin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTreasure Coast Surgical Specialists, 1400 SE Goldtree Dr, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam D Kurtin in this video.
Dr. Adam D Kurtin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.